Materials Similar to Research-Based Assessment of Students’ Beliefs about Experimental Physics: When is Gender a Factor?
- 66%: A summary of research-based assessment of students' beliefs about the nature of experimental physics
- 49%: Reducing the gender gap in students’ physics self-efficacy in a team- and project-based introductory physics class
- 44%: Developing skills versus reinforcing concepts in physics labs: Insight from a survey of students’ beliefs about experimental physics
- 37%: Open-ended versus guided laboratory activities: Impact on students’ beliefs about experimental physics
- 37%: Resource Letter RBAI-1: Research-Based Assessment Instruments in Physics and Astronomy
- 36%: Resource Letter RBAI-2: Research-based assessment instruments: Beyond physics topics